Team Shootout: June 30th
The VCU Rams will host a one day team camp for all High School levels.
Varsity and JV teams. Teams will be guaranteed a minimum of three games.
Team camp is an excellent way for individuals to gain an enjoyable and productive experience in the off-season. Teams will have the opportunity to compete against state and region-wide competition in a fun and intense environment!
Coaches: 2 easy steps to signing up your team...
1. Click your particular Sessions "Coaches - Add to Cart" button, log in and register your team name. Attention: You must CHECK OUT and SUBMIT ORDER for your team to be successfully registered.
2. Send your campers to the site and ask them to register by clicking on the "Campers - Add to Cart" button.
This camp is open to all teams rising 8th – 12th grades (AAU, JV, and Varsity Teams)
- Guarantee of 3 games played on Siegel Center Court
- High level officiating for all games
- Coaches "Chalk Talk" by Head Coach Beth O'Boyle
- $50 per person (includes meals, processing fees, Nike t-shirt!)
- Limited number of spaces available - REGISTER EARLY!
- Skill Instruction
- VHSL Approved
Team Shootout: June 30COACHES: $0 Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed Player: $50 Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
VCU Girls Basketball Day Camp: July 16 - 20
Head Coach Beth O’Boyle is excited to host a week-long basketball camp at Virginia Commonwealth University this summer for any and all girls and boys, ages 5-14. Campers will learn basic basketball skills and fundamentals by current VCU players and coaches. In addition to enhancing their basketball IQ, campers will also have the opportunity to play games, participate in contests, and win prizes! All skill levels are welcome and encouraged to join in on the fun! It is the goal of Coach O’Boyle and her staff to provide top-level instruction in a fun and exciting atmosphere.
1200 W. Broad St.
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-3:30pm
This camp is open to any and all
girls and boys, entering grades 1 - 8 (Ages 5 - 14)
- Camp T-shirt
- Camp basketball
- Daily skill stations
- League games
- In-depth player evaluations
- Expert instruction from current VCU players and coaches
- Camp contests & awards
- The opportunity to learn, make friends, and have fun!
- Limited number of spaces available, REGISTER TODAY!
Camp cost will increase to $200 after May 31 at 11:59PM EST.
Register online today!
VCU Girls Basketball Elite Camp: August 4
Hosted by Beth O'Boyle and staff
VCU Women’s Elite Basketball Camp is designed for experienced and competitive basketball players. Under the direction of Head Coach Elizabeth O’Boyle as well as assistant VCU Women’s Basketball coaches and players, campers will learn the ins and outs of how to be an elite Division I player.
Each athlete will not only participate in Division I practice simulations and drills, but will compete against elite level high school competition.
The focus of this camp will be providing players with tools to elevate their skills to the next level.
Campers will get a great idea of what it is like to be a part of the VCU Women’s Basketball program. Each camper will get the chance to participate in drills run by Division I players and coaches and play in a number of 5 v 5 games. Elite camp is held in the Siegel center, where campers will have the opportunity to play in the same arena as the VCU Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams.
1200 W. Broad St.
Siegel Center lobby
August 6th TBD
10am - 3pm
This camp is open toall girls rising 8th through 12th grades.
- Competitive Games
- Film breakdown
- College workout with strength coach
- Fundamental skill development
- Individual attention
- State-of-the art facilities
- Nike T-shirt
If a notice of one week prior to camp is given, the balance will be refunded in full. Please note, however, that the additional processing fee issued by SDI Camps at the time of payment will NOT be refunded. After the first day of camp, no refund will be given unless an injury occurs, in which case a prorated amount will be refunded.